Getting our leadership right is critical as we want students to enthusiastically participate in a broad range of activities, many of which they organise themselves and all pupils are actively encouraged to lead.
Our leadership model has two central tiers:
- The leadership from our Head Boy and Girl and their respective Deputies.
- Student Prefects – students that champion one key aspect of academy life.
The Student Prefects have prioritised six key areas which drive the academy forward.
- Charity – a relentless drive to serve others and support those in need
- Sport – promoting activities and mass participation
- Literacy – valuing the spoken and written word
- Community – working to develop faith and the care of others
- Head of School– acting as academy representatives and establishing effective learning
- Anti-bullying – being a peer to talk to and providing an additional level of pastoral support