To champion and rejoice in those we serve, creating an environment where excellence is achieved and potential fulfilled.
Our mission is to:
- Deliver a world-class education that equips children for an aspirational future of life-long learning.
- Equip our students with a strong foundation built on Christian values.
- Celebrate the Christian faith through education, worship and personal exploration.
- Place no limits on what can be achieved, ensuring opportunities are not restricted by self-belief or circumstance
- Provide knowledge, skills and experiences that enable our students to make meaningful choices.
- Develop positive and conscientious global citizens of great character, who take responsibility for their future
- Provide a safe and inclusive learning environment where all can thrive.
We are honest, ensuring all our actions are guided by strong moral principles that we refuse to change.
“The integrity of the upright guides them” Proverbs 11:3
We are dedicated and devoted to, serving others, achieving excellence and celebrating success.
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres” 1 Corinthians 13:4 & 7
We have unlimited hopes and aspirations so all can achieve their full potential.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13
We stand up for what is right and are not afraid to learn from our mistakes as we push ourselves to be the very best that we can be.
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9
We have unwavering confidence in ourselves, in others and in our capacity to succeed.
“All things are possible to him who believes” Mark 9:23