Would you like to work at a school that is described as a place where ‘leaders are passionate about making a difference’, where the school has a ‘very purposeful learning environment and a real sense of community’ and where ‘every student is rejoiced as an individual’?
West Grantham Church of England Secondary Academy is that school.
Here at West Grantham Secondary Academy, recently inspected by SIAMS as a ‘Good’ school, we continue to provide a place of work that is proudly able to offer the following:
- A community school where staff and students are friendly and welcoming
- An intake that has tripled over three years, yet is still a small family school
- A school that has undergone significant change and improvement
- An SLT that staff describe as ‘supportive, approachable and visible’
- A focus on CPD for all and development opportunities for those seeking middle and senior leadership experience
- Excellent behaviour and pastoral support for the whole child
- A focus on staff wellbeing and belonging
Alongside this, we can also provide:
- Flexible working and a 4 day-week opt-in programme
- An electric car work scheme
- Staff assistance programme
- Free breakfast and lunch for staff